Thursday, January 12, 2012

What Is Your Ideal Weight

What Is Your Ideal Weight

What is your ideal weight? That depends. It depends on if you’re talking about your ideal weight for the best health or the weight that makes you look and feel your best. Only your doctor is qualified to tell you your ideal weight for the best health and you are the best judge of what weight makes you look and feel your best. I went to two different doctors and asked them about my ideal weight they both went right to the Body Mass Index (BMI) and told me I should be less than a 25 bmi. At the time I was at a 32 bmi (240 lbs). After years of dieting I finally got to that 25 bmi (183 lbs) and I asked a doctor friend of mine what my ideal weight was. She had an application on her IPhone and got my height and weight then to my surprise she told me my ideal weight was 22.1 bmi (162 lbs). That seems a little low but that is what the statistics show.

When I 1st heard about the bmi I didn’t believe it applied to me. I thought I was carrying at least 20 lbs of extra muscle so I was happy if I could get  my weight down to 200- 210 lbs and that would be ideal for my health where I wouldn’t have to worry about being at risk for weight related health issues which run in my family. It was very convenient to come to that conclusion because I didn’t think it was possible to lose another 15-40 lbs. So to test my theory I got a body fat analysis by getting my weight under water (getdunked.com). I was barely in the fair range which is a 25% - 27% body fat. Just to get in the average range I needed to get to 190 lbs. The excellent range is below 166 lbs or < 13% body fat. This was a old test I did and I will do another one soon but I think the percentages will be about the same. Remember only a doctor is qualified to tell you what your ideal weight should be but it’s nice to get an idea by checking your bmi at http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/ or getting a body fat analysis from http://www.fitnesswave.com/portal/portal/getdunked/.

As far as the weight where you look the best that is subjective but if you are above normal on the bmi chart (unless you are very muscular) you could probably have a better looking body by losing fat. The test that I like the best I call Muffin Tops. Just sit down in a chair, lift up your shirt a little bit and notice how much skin is hanging over your waist. Give it squeeze. If it’s a good hand full of skin you could probably improve your body by losing some fat. Another test I like is the bathing suit test. Two piece for woman and Speedo type for the man (clothes hide how we really look). Take a picture of yourself. If you’re happy with how you look that’s great. If you would like to improve you know what you have to do. Another tool for woman is the website http://www.mybodygallery.com where you can put in your height, weight, and body type and you will see pictures of woman who have those measurements. You can also go to the bmi site http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/ and find the bmi you would like to be at and then go to the other site and see what people look like at that weight. It’s interesting to check the pictures of the different heights and weights and then check their bmi. Then ask yourself which bmi makes the body look its best.  A normal bmi is between 25 and 18.5.

After doing some research I came across a site about what bmi looked the best. What was interesting is women tend to believe they look their best between a 20 and 22 bmi where men looked best between 23 and 25 bmi (not body builders). Also if your bmi is between 17 and 22 your life expectancy is longer than average and you don’t need to lose weight. (I am not a doctor and I am just sharing information) For me, my health is the priority on why I want to have a bmi under 25 and closer to 23 bmi.

The reason I am writing this is to help people who need/want to lose weight for health or appearance reasons look at the numbers and get an idea of what they might have to do. I am passionate about helping people get to their ideal weight by educating and supporting them using the Weight Release system and program. Losing weight is hard but learning to release it makes the process easier and eventually easy to get to your ideal weight and stay there. Call me at 310 413-1746 for more information.

Richard Perry
21cwrc.com
21st Century Weight Release
"Without a partner it’s not real Weight Release"

Bio
The Founder of 21st Century Weight Release has been overweight from 1988-2010 from usually between 20-40 pounds. In 1998 Richard's father died at 67 years old from a heart attack. He also was between 20 & 40 pounds overweight. In his late 50's he started treatment for high cholesterol, high blood pressure and diabetes. According to statistics being overweight put him at a higher risk for all those conditions and those conditions put him at a higher risk for a heart attack which is what killed him at a young age. So it was a matter of life and death that Richard got to his normal weight or he would increase his risk of ending up like his father. So from 1998 through 2010 Richard tried many diets and failed to get there. He came close but always went back up. Richard has been working on a Weight Release System since 2008 and finally succeeded in 2010. Richard was looking for a way for people like himself who are serious about there weight to make it easier to get there and stay there and that is the Story of the founding of 21st Century Weight Release. Weight Release is just a theory for you reading this but for Richard it is a Fact. Richard is the 1st and only 21st Century Weight Release Expert and is looking forward to helping people reach that level. It’s a matter of life and death.

No comments:

Post a Comment